Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wild Mind: Living the Writer's Life


Wild Mind: Living the Writer's LifeWild Mind: Living the Writer's Life by Natalie Goldberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I bought this book at Starrlight Books in Flagstaff, Arizona, a great little used bookstore.  This inspiring little volume, made up of brief essays about Natalie Goldberg's life interspersed with suggested writing topics and exercises, motivated me to grab a pen and start writing.  Natalie shares some great tips about fitting a writing discipline into a daily routine, incorporating humor in writing, and beating writer's block.  She even addresses procrastination with an understanding yet firm solution.

This book will reside on my writing resources shelf, next to Goldberg's Writing Down The Bones.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment