Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Feel Bad About My Neck

I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a WomanI Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman by Nora Ephron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great way to pass an afternoon!  Nora Ephrons' signature sarcasm brightened my day.  I listened to the audio version of this book, which the author reads herself, and I now wish I could have a cup of coffee with her in her NYC apartment.  We could lament about our necks, beauty regimens and the price of skin lotion.  We could share stories about the hard-to-believe real-life events we've experienced.  We could wear scarves and comfortable shoes and say pithy things.

If you are a woman with a neck, you will love this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment